Friday 18 May 2012

GUESS WHICH BITCH IS GOING TO THE DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL?


Yeah, you guessed it. I am.
Me and two friends (yes I do have them xD) are going on the Saturday, the 9th of June. And lemme tell you something, I feel the need to implode with excitement. And that is not an overstatement.


Because quite literally, I'm feeling the need to hug everybody and scream into their ear repeatedly: 'GUESS WHO'S GOING TO THE DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL?!?!?' And then running off before I tell them the answer. Not that it isn't hard to figure out yourself ;)



Tell me this doesn't look insane?

    

We will definitely be seeing You Me At Six. AAAAAAAARGGGHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. *dies*
 Ugh. 
-Sexual thoughts ensue- 

Do not even try and convince me they aren't cute. (Kinda, sorta lyrics from Liquid Confidence??) These guys are my favorite band, arguably, all the way up there with Yellowcard, All Time Low and The Used. Their music is just pure heaven in my opinion. *smiles dreamily* Go check them out yeah?? Tell me what you think! 

OH DEAR SWEET LORD. 
And METALLICA.
-dies-

Anybody heard of Tenacious D??? It.Has.Jack.Black.In.It.

If you are in the wanting of eargasms and heart wrenching laughter I strongly suggest you listen to Tribute by them. Because it isn't the greatest song in the world, it is a tribute to the greatest song in the world; because the lyrics of said song were forgotten. 
Ohh! Just go listen to it already >,<

Other bands there include: Kids in Glass Houses, Black Veil Brides, Halestorm and Biffy Clyro! 

Shoot me your thoughts underneath, we can music rave togetherr!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment